Thursday, March 24, 2005

Dilbert Awards

This is going to be a short post... I'm going to be intentionally vague. My company at some point in the past few weeks had an awards ceremony for my department. It was straight out of a Dilbert cartoon. The managers patted themselves on their collective backs, congratulating themselves on doing a good job of raising employee morale, the huddled masses dying a little more inside.

I need to come up with an idea, or money, or better yet, both.

A few CD recommendations - inspired by 89.3 The Current.
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds, Abbatoir Blues
The Bad Plus, Give
Lanterna, Highways

Only 2 weeks until Long Beach! And I just signed up for the free Digital SLR class that came with my camera, here's hoping it's worth something. The price is right. Apologies to any English teachers who may be reading for starting a sentence with "And".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home