Thursday, March 03, 2005

Argh

Okay, I am forcing myself to write something... anything... before Lara beats me up again. I barely survived the last lashing.

This week at work has been one of the most stressful I've had since arriving at my current company. We have an on-call rotation for application developers which at the best of times is a minor inconvenience... this week it has been a royal pain-in-the-ass. Details don't really matter at this point, but suffice to say I am really looking forward to tomorrow evening and possibly some severely-alcoholic beverages. A pan-galactic-gargle-blaster sounds good.

I'm a big Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy fan, and I have high hopes for the new movie that arrives sometime late April. The trailer up is on the movie's website. Everyone should watch it.

I need to try come up with a topic to write about next time... I doubt I'll get around to more complaining about LA. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger splatgirl said...

This blogging thing is supposed to be fun, remember?

5:37 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

It is fun... I just ran out of things I wanted to rant about. :)

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home