Wednesday, February 16, 2005

... going to LA ...

Nothing profound here today, but felt obligated to write something. I'm going to LA on Friday to visit my brother who moved out there about 8 months ago. Of course, as is my luck, rain is in the forecast... at least it should be 60 degrees.

Since I haven't yet caved to my evil self and bought the Canon EOS 20D, I'll have to settle with pictures from my 3 year old 2.1 MP digital point-and-shoot. I did invest $60 in some Sony noise-reducing headphones, so hopefully I will get a bit of writing/brainstorming done on the plane.

---
Oh, and the NHL cancelled their season officially. BOO. Having lost my interest in basketball a few years ago, I'm stuck waiting until March for the start of the Formula 1 season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home