Monday, January 17, 2005

Summer? What's that?


dtn_stpaul
Originally uploaded by MattG42C.
I thought I better dig out an old picture to remind us here in the frozen north that it is warm here sometimes. The colors in this picture were not altered and it is pretty accurate. It was taken from my 28th floor apartment in downtown Saint Paul a couple years ago, right after a storm. It is looking west towards downtown Minneapolis, the silouhette of which you can just see in the background.

By the way, I still haven't quite figured out how the fonts work. My last entry I accidentally changed fonts and couldn't find the default one back, which I like better. So if any reader is wondering why they've changed... that's why. Also, if anyone knows why Blogger automatically changes double-spaces between sentences to singles, I'd like to know. Maybe it's an HTML thing?

1 Comments:

Blogger splatgirl said...

Apparently a single space following a period between sentences is the convention these days. I'm not sure when that changed, but it's not what I learned in 8th grade typing.
It's not just blogger or HTML. Most word processing programs change it to one space as well.
See...aren't you glad you started a blog?

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home