Saturday, January 15, 2005

First Post

Okay, my friend convinced me to do this, so here is the obligatory introduction paragraph with a bit about who I am, why I'm doing this, what may or may not be discussed, and how often it is likely to be updated. In fact, this introduction may not even be complete.

My name is Matt, I'm 27, single, live in a townhome in a suburb south of Saint Paul, Minnesota. As I write this, it's about -8 degrees Fahrenheit outside. I work as a software developer in the same sense that I imagine an architect designs buildings... once in a while they design stuff, but there's a lot of other junk that has to get done in between.

I'm not quite sure why I'm writing this yet... I enjoy writing and have started several stories, none of which have progressed beyond about 5 pages - at least in the post-college era. So I'm hoping that this will either provide an outlet for some thoughts, and hopefully help compose some ideas for other things.

Things that may be discussed on here (and are also my interests): software development, guitar, cars in general, and open-wheel racing in particular, writing, books, and I suppose life in general.

We'll see how often it gets updated...

Some links of interest:
Champ Car - http://www.champcarworldseries.com
Twin Cities Climate History - http://climate.umn.edu/doc/twin_cities/twin_cities.htm
Online Guitar Tab Archive - http://www.olga.net

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Dont forget Poker as a hobby...
-Nikki

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home