Sunday, May 01, 2005

white stuff is back


IMG_0982
Originally uploaded by MattG42C.

The spots of white in this photo are not smudges on the camera lens, or the remnants of dandelions floating in the wind.. they are snowflakes... in MAY.

It's really not that out of the ordinary, I remember as recently as two years ago getting a fair bit of snow around May 8th or so... but it still sucks.

---

My very brief review of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy... if you've read and enjoyed the books, you will like the movie. I suspect that if you haven't, it may be a bit confusing at first, but I encourage you to just go and have fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Alas my friend, it couldn't have been May 8th because yesterday was the latest it has snowed since 1997. I forgive you.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home