Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Los Angeles - Take 2

Well, I leave for LA on Friday and the forecast looks great. Oops, I just jinxed myself. Anyways, it's Southern California, it can't rain all the time, right?

Anyways, I am very much looking forward to this. It's the first time I will have gone to the Long Beach GP, and since it is the season opener, it's even more exciting. I hope I will end up with enough good/great pictures to do a calendar and make a couple near-poster size prints. I encourage everyone to watch it on NBC on Sunday - 3pm CDT... or check out Race Director on Champ Car's website, supposedly they even added real-time telemetry.

I will need to come up with more topics to write on eventually, I sort of hate to do the "today I did this, yesterday I did that" sort of thing unless I have a point...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home