Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Still Here

Just a quick post to say that I intend to revive my blog a bit... still not sure on the direction, but now that I have successfully changed jobs (and it was a very good move,) and no longer have to worry about being on-call and other stressful things like that -- I just might feel like writing a bit more.

Some of my activity goals for this spring/summer/fall:
  • Bike more... a lot more... I think completing a century by the end of the summer is a reasonable goal. I plan to do a 30-mile ride the end of this month if I get enough days without pouring rain (and I don't golf too much.) http://www.ironmanbikeride.org
  • Play more tennis. I bought a new racket end of last year, need to use it.
  • Golf about the same. I did a lot of that last year.
I have yet to formulate my other sort of goals just yet-- like writing, photography, etc... but I might get there. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Ah ha! You're back!
Is that road bikes or mountain bikes?

6:08 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Well, to start it's a mountain bike with road tires, but I've been drooling over a couple road bikes lately... better ride my bike first though.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home