Thursday, October 06, 2005

Fear of Tomorrow

I hate that feeling you get when you start to get a cold. You're not actually "sick" yet, but you can feel certain parts of your body not reacting 100% and your mental state can generously be described as cloudy. That's where I'm at this evening... I'm hopeful, but not optimistic, that I do not actually have a cold. Maybe if I keep telling myself that I'm supposed to golf on Saturday, I won't get sick.

---
There hasn't been much for me to write about lately, at least nothing I feel is significant. I reorganized my office area last Sunday and repainted it a generic beige color (it was sorta light-blue-gray from when my roommate still was here.) More significantly, I reorganized the layout of my desk(s) to point them towards the room. Also, now when I look out the window, I can see actual trees instead of just my neighbor's window. Ahh, the joy of townhomes. I also installed a shelf from IKEA complete with drywall anchors. Gotta use the new drill I bought somewhere.

I also bought a devilishly hard guitar exercise book. Take a look...

What makes this really difficult [for me] is the up and down arrows which indicate picking direction... this is a style known as sweep or "economy" picking, whereas the first style you [should] learn is alternate picking.

Well, now I've put my camera out on my desk ... I really need to go pickup a cheap tripod.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home